Friday, August 19, 2011

New Blog

I barely ever use this account or my tumblr account for that matter. Until a few weeks ago I never was a serious blogger and never really knew what to blog about till an idea popped into my head. Since I am transferring into a totally new school this fall and going to a legit University instead of an Art Institute I should blog about my college experiences. Then it also hit me that my best friend is in the same situation as me and ironically at the exact opposite end of Pennsylvania. So from there her and I made a shared blog about our new college experiences. It also features advice and tips on college life, beauty, fashion, dorm decorating, food, health, career, etc. The list can only broaden from there. Please check it out and let us know what you think! http://xxsplitendsxx.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment